Monday 13 December 2010

PTD - Challenges 29 and 30

I'm a bad blogger.

As it's near christmas I'm working literally all the time so don't have much time to update my blogs. I find updating my other blog much easier as I don't have to make anything so it's quicker! But in the new year I'll be crafting away once again and will be be re-joining blog challenges.

So the challenge at PTD last week was winter wonderland. And this is what I created:



Materials used:
  • White square card
  • White glitter card
  • Pink Gem stamped westie and sentiment
  • Tartan paper (not sure where from)
  • Kanban gems
  • Metallic paper
  • Papermania bow
  • Promarkers
  • Glitter glue


And this week it's the final challenge of the year with the theme of christmas and this is my creation:


Materials used:
  • Square white card
  • Stamped image from pink gem
  • Promarkers
  • Glitter glue
  • Background papers from forever friends
  • Snowflake from daisy and dandelion
  • Kanban gem


Good luck to everyone and I hope you all have a great christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment